Paris Ballet & Ball Gowns
Dance Photography Workshop
Join us for a Photographic Adventure to the French Capital
1 day of Amazing Photography: Saturday 5th September 2020
*** RIGHT NOW YOU CAN BOOK EUROSTAR TICKETS FROM £29 EACH WAY!!! ***
- Workshop featuring our exclusive ballet dancer & model
- Photograph the beauty of the Parisian City
- Shoot our dancer & model at some of Paris’s iconic locations
- Selection of creative Ball Gowns & costumes
- Tuition, Learning and image review as needed
- All new Ball Gowns not shot before
Our workshop is for you…
- You’re an amateur photographer of any ability who wants to improve your technical and creative skills
- You’re an experienced photographer looking for something different and expand your portfolio with unique images
- You’re a competitive camera club member and looking to create unique and winning images
Pre-scouted & Proven locations plus a few new finds.
You will create an amazing set of photos to be proud of.
Romantic Paris and an Architectural Masterpiece
Why do we all love Paris like we do. I think I speak for most people when I say that Paris holds a certain charm, an allure beyond most other cities. We romanticise Paris and we can’t get enough of her Gallic charms. Paris is a poem of adjectives and a list of superlatives.
- Physical beauty; Paris is without doubt an architectural masterpiece and her visuals are blinding and mesmerising
- Grandeur; Paris is grand in the truest sense. She makes other cities seem naive in comparison even though she is smaller than many others. The boulevards, the parks, the buildings and the monuments are seriously grown up
- Aristocratic; Paris is elegant, sophisticated and poised
- Style; Paris has such a distinctive style. Her decor is identifiable. An image of Paris needs no label. Nothing says Paris more like her ability to merge the old with the new and the eclectic with the classic
- Culture; Paris is an artist’s dream, a photographers paradise, a writer’s inspiration
- The Cafes; They are Paris and they are many. Most cities have cafes, that’s true, but these cafes are different. Parisian cafes are as much about taking time to observe life as they are about coffee and croissants
- Food; We love the food and the food is good… most of the time. Hands up how many of us salivate over macaroons. And what of the sauces… The hours that go into making the right jus is the difference between French cuisine and others. The more I think about it, the more I believe we take that trip to Paris for the tastes.
- The Wine… nothing tastes quite like French champagne in Paris… We have all become very blasé about drinking bubbles but they tickle even more when consumed in their homeland.
What makes this workshop great?
Apart from the obvious Paris, we will be joined across the day by our exclusive dancer and model Felicia Tan, who will dance and model in different outfits, including creative Ball Gowns and costumes – all new outfits for this workshop. Our model is an experienced dancer and we will be shooting her performing graceful and exciting ballet and dance moves at some of Paris’s best and iconic locations. All locations are pre-scouted and proven for their accessibility and suitability. You will also have my knowledge of Paris’s locations and experience as a dance, fashion and travel photographer.
An amazing opportunity to explore and photograph Paris – it’s a photographers delight! Paris in spring can be very atmospheric. We only run small groups so you are guaranteed quality and attentive time with me and our model on this workshop. Most photography will be on a group basis, but there will also be opportunity for 1-2-1 work as well.
Our events are structured for photographers of all abilities; For those that are beginners or need additional help, we provide assistance, evaluation and guidance throughout from an experienced fashion, dance and travel photographer – we want you to come away with an amazing array of quality images.
Our workshops are designed with 2 things in mind: You enjoying yourself and have fun, and massively improving your photography skills and getting a feeling of pride when you look at your photographs.
Typical Trip Agenda
We will have an efficient route around Paris and try to shoot at least 5 different iconic locations around central Paris.
Starting at 11am, with regular breaks and finishing around 7pm (timing may vary slightly depending on weather).
The locations may include Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coure, Lourve, La Defence, Bir Hakeim Bridge, Nautilus Metro, Opera House, edge of the Sienne, Petit Palais, Montmartre, and many more. Some locations may be substituted due to weather and local accessibility.
What’s not included?
- Travel to/from and within Paris, such as flights, trains, buses, taxi, metro, etc
- Food and drink
- Hotel and accommodation
- Any tourist tax or visa costs
- Travel insurance or equipment insurance
Cost per person is £177.00.
Maximum participant number: 6 – Small group means more time to shoot and more time to learn.
Scroll to the bottom of reserve your place.
Images of our model & dancer Felicia from the previous Paris Workshop
All the following images taken by myself – these are not stock photos!
Additional images of our model & dancer Felicia
Full logistical details, assistance with booking hotels, trains, transport will be provided (if needed) after booking is complete.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 OUTBREAK ***
We strongly suggest you have good travel insurance to cover the possibility of travel cancellation. In the unlikely event the FCO recommend against all but essential travel to France or Paris, we may have to cancel the workshop. In this case you will receive a full refund from us, but any claim for travel will need to be directed to your travel insurance or your travel provider.